A cookie is a file sent by a web server in order to store information about the visit to the given web site. This information can't identify you personally and it's contained on your computer, not on our servers.
- __asc, __auc, _ga, _gat, __utma, __utmt, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv: Google Analytics Cookies, used to track the site visits.
- *agree: used to determine whether you have agreed with the Terms & Conditions.
- *rentmen.store: used for various temporal settings needed for the site to function properly.
- *PHPSESSID: used for various temporal settings needed for the site to function properly.
* Absolutely necessary for the site to run properly and as such clearly exempted from consent from the EU advisory body on data protection- WP29